Blast From the Past

I came across these pictures yesterday when I was looking for stuff to put in our adoption collage. It's from our first-ever family home evening. We'd just gotten engaged and rather than attend either of our single-ward's FHEs, we decided that if we were going to be a family, we'd might as well start having our own. For the activity, we went to the Provo Town Center and found a photo booth. And, as Brookie said when she saw it yesterday, "The best thing about it is that we're still like that."

...Yeah, I'm still a dork and Brookie still laughs at me (most of the time).

I'll probably post the adoption collage tomorrow. We're having them printed today. Our home visit is this Friday, and Brookie promised that she would write up an official Adoption Update post after that.

By the way, has anyone seen my Adam's-apple lately? I seem to have lost it somewhere...

Comments

  1. Cute pictures! I'm looking forward to your update and the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhhh--that's the Todd I remember from days when you were just a puppy! It's okay though, that you have a "mature" look now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts