Adoption Update: Building a Collage

Up until about three weeks ago, I'd never really thought much about scrapbooking. Although I understand that scrapbooking has been elevated from Grandma's hobby for presenting old photographs to a hip form of graphical expression, it never really got me too excited to take part.

As you can tell from this blog's theme, that has recently changed.

Part of the adoption process is to create a collage of pictures of ourselves that will eventually go into a book of applicants that birthparents browse as they choose the adoptive parents for their unborn child. So making a nice collage has been in the back of our minds for some time. Every time we went to a craft store I would think, "I bet I could do that in Photoshop." Well, I finally gave it a try, and this custom blog them is the result.

Last night I started work on our adoption collage, and just thought I'd share some of the cool elements I've made so far. Click here, here, and here for some screen shots. When everything is done, we'll post the final product. But, I really like how it's coming so far.

Comments

  1. Cool stuff for your collage, you two. I want to see it when you are done! My friend I told you about sweated bullets over the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, I am so happy for you- You and Todd are going to be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I'm excited to see the final product!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts