Sharing Time:
What are You Thankful For?

Last year we had some fun with this post where we expressed things that we were thankful for in the comments section and invited our friends and family that visited our blog to do the same. We ended up with 44 comments, most of them ours, but it's fun to go back through them and read some of the things that were listed.

Since I'm sure there's a lot of overlap between people that read our blog and people that pay attention to me on Facebook, most of you know that I've been posting one thing for which I am grateful every day this month. At our house, we also have our traditional posterboard taped to the back of our front door where Brookie and I write down one thing every day as well.

Late last week one of our friends posted a link to this video on Facebook. I loved it and wanted to share it with anyone that hadn't seen it yet. And, since you'll probably be in a very thankful, gracious mood after you watch it, please list one or two things you're thankful for this year in the comments section.



Go to the board!

Comments

  1. I'm like the guy with too many things to list...
    but I'll do 2 here...

    I'm thankful for my knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan.

    &

    I am infinitely thankful for my eternal family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for Todd and Brookie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts