June Temple Trip

Thanks to some wonderful friends in Council Bluffs, Todd and I were able to attend the temple together in June, just about a week before our 7th anniversary. Doesn't 7 years sound so much different than six?

I recently ran into one of my best friends from young women...so long ago...at the Winter Quarters Temple. She and her husband live about 15 minutes from the temple, and so she offered to babysit anytime! Well, of course we were very excited to take them up on that offer in June so that we could go together.

Normally, it would take three hours to get to Omaha from KC, but this time it took four hours because of all the Missouri River flooding and necessary detours around I-29. It was nice to see the countryside, though, with a special stop in Savannah, MO to change a diaper.


It was such a blessing to be in the temple together, and to remember our own sealing 7 years prior.




Go to the board!

Comments

  1. Hmm... I thought I looked cool wearing that little tie, but the picture tells a different story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts