Christmas Stockings

A recently completed project: Christmas stockings. I don't take all the credit...prayer was involved. Not so much with this one, but some other projects, I would get so discouraged, and frustrated. That's when I knew I couldn't do it on my own. With something as small and simple as sewing, over the past couple months I have been learning more and more that the Lord's hand is involved in our lives, that He desires to help us when we ask, and that He wants us to develop talents for the benefit of others, as well as for our own happiness. I look forward to many happy sewing projects in the future!

And how fun that there are THREE stockings.


Go to the board!

Comments

  1. Those are so cute! I've had the fabric to make our stockings for years and haven't done it... I need to get on the ball!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts