Kid Cougar

Recently I listened to a Mormon Channel show about "keeping your sanity in a home of little ones." Now, our home isn't yet full of little ones, but I still found it very uplifting and helpful in my current role. If you are a young mommy and want a little uplifting, here is a good one to listen to, and there is a second part to it to. Click here to go to the link.

The other day we were watching the BYU game while also making dinner. At one point Savannah put on her baseball helmet, got down like a lineman, and then charged at the couch. When Todd inquired as to what she was doing, she got a little shy. But we figured out that she was pretending to be a cougar football player. Later, she said, "When will I play football?" (I was thinking...never ever). And at dinner she said, "Kid Cougar will say the prayer."


Comments

Popular Posts