Some Funny Savannah Quotes

• An old one: On the drive to Salt Lake City, we did preschool one day to help the time pass. After finding out she had learned all her letters with letter Z preschool, she said: "Now I can read!" 

• Another old one: When seeing her birdhouses as we left Kansas City, she told the birds, "Come eat your seeds. Don't look for worms. They are yucky!"

• We've been using coconut oil to help combat the dry air. As we were putting coconut oil on one night, Savannah said, "And then you will cook me in the oven and eat me all up." 

• Recently, we were talking about a local farm as we drove by. We were making comments about how the farming process works, and Todd said, "I don't know; I'm no farmer." I said the same. Then Savannah said, "I'm no farmer. But I am going to be a farmer." This was hilarious, especially considering another conversation we had the other day where she was going on an on about how she was going to be a farmer and what kinds of things she would have on her farm. She would have things like roast beef, golden eggs, corn, popcorn, and turkeys. She said she would wear a farmer hat, farmer boots, a farmer shirt, and that she wouldn't have anyone help her; it would just be her.   

• We went to a friend's house recently to watch the BYU game. While there, Todd commented on the game, "Nice blocking." Then Savannah responded, "Oh yeah, I know I have blocks at my house." hehe funny! 

• Also at this friends house, we had done some coloring. The picture that she did for me I threw away, not really thinking about it. And later she asked if I had brought it with us. I told her I had thrown it away, and suggested that we could make new pictures for each other tomorrow. She said (still holding the one I colored for her) "Oh, no, this is just perfect." Cute.   

• During a recent family movie night, we were having a little snack of animal crackers. Savannah was so excited, so she grabbed a bunch. I asked her later if she wanted one or two more, and she said, "But I was going to eat all of them."

• Todd had shown her a little clip of the Count from Sesame Street. Then one night she had been rolling down the hill doing summersaults and saying, "One summersault wahaha...Two summersaults wahaha..."

• We were visiting my Grandma and talking about what to be for Halloween, and Savannah said, "I will be Sophie, You (Mommy) will be Melinda, and You (Daddy) will be Seth." (These are some friends from KC). 

• While walking around with one eyes closed, Savannah will say: "I'm Mike Wazowski." We watched Monsters, Inc recently. She thinks she is super funny! 

• The other night Savannah gave Todd a hug, kicking her leg up, and said, "I just gave you a dance hug."

Anyway, she is so funny. Her little personality is really growing. She loves laughing. She loves learning. She loves singing little songs to herself. She LOVES getting allowance money. Some of the things she has been excited to buy recently are: her own gum, fairy wings, a toy stethoscope, and "fruity drinks" from the grocery. 

She is such a dream. Savannah loves her Heavenly Father very much, and has great faith in the Savior. One night during prayer she said "we thank thee for our baby and brothers and sisters and that Jesus knows where they are."
 

Comments

  1. We love and miss you guys!! Sophie especially misses Savannah and in tears the other night because she missed her so much. COME BACK!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts