Five Minute Friday

Seminary is done for this year. Our last day of class was last Wednesday. At the beginning of the school year I looked at the calendar's for both of the high schools attended by students in my class, and made the seminary calendar to match. The trouble was snow days. Our stake's policy is that snow days count towards the total of days needed ... but, I don't have time to explain why the kids are still in school and seminary is over.

The point is, with seminary over, you might think that we've been catching up on sleep, which is not the case. Brooke discovered that the time between when we get up for seminary (about 5:30am) and when I leave for work can be very productive. So we're still getting up early and I'm using that time to achieve some goals and work on projects that I haven't had time to

Comments

Popular Posts