First Installment of Five Minute Friday

Since I started working as an Interaction Designer at Cerner Corporation, Brookie has been left to pick up the slack with our blog. In an attempt to provide a weekly dose of Todd, I will be trying out "Five Minute Fridays." Basically, I decided that I can find five minutes a week to write something for our blog. So, here it goes...

Last night, while Brookie was making some visits to a few of the young women in the ward, Savannah and I had a chance to bond via window shopping at Target and a few of the other stores in the Lee's Summit shopping area.

One thing I noticed that really made me mad

Go to the board!

Comments

  1. Was your five minutes up? You're keeping me in suspense here! Now I have to wait until next Friday to hear what made you really mad? The anticipation is going to kill me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts