Sharing Time: Restaurant.com Sale

This one is much too good to pass up. I admit it. I'm cheap. I don't like to spend more money than I have too. And, since I'm so cheap, I'm fairly good at sniffing out deals. And, when I find one this good, I have to share.



I posted about this sale earlier this week on Facebook, but maybe you missed it. To celebrate 09/09/09, Restaurant.com is taking 90% off their prices for gift certificates to restaurants in your area. All you have to do is enter the code "NINETY" at checkout for the discount to be applied.

Normally you can buy $25 certificates for $10, which is still a pretty good deal. But, now through Sunday at 3:01pm (PST), you can buy $25 worth of food for $1. Pretty sweet, huh?

But wait! There's more!

When you visit the site (just click on the picture above), you should see a box near the middle of the page that mentions the "Dinner of the Month Club." If you purchase one of these packages (3 months=$3, 6 months=$6, and 12 months=$12), you could then send that gift to anyone, including yourself. And here's the best part. Not only is the price 90% off, but you'll also get a credit for more certificates as a bonus for buying a package.

For example, if you purchase the 12 month Dinner of the Month Package for $12, you will be sent a link for a free $50 bonus gift from Restaurant.com, which you can use to pick up another pair of $25 certificates. So, after some quick math, that's a total of 14 certificates for $12, or just 85¢ each. Just be sure to check the details for each restaurant, stuff like being only good Monday thru Thursday, or good only on purchases of $35 or more. But, anyway you slice it, it's a great deal.

My combination of cheapness and cunning seemingly know no bounds.

Go to the board!

Comments

  1. Thank you! Now I can afford to take Ben out for his birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts