Mormon Channel

Recently I have really been enjoying listening to Mormon Channel. I have been listening to the "Legacy" shows. They are all about church history, and I have learned a lot about the pioneers, Emma Smith, the early church in England, and Relief Society. There are like 93 episodes of this particular program. It has been great to listen to on evenings when Todd is at mutual and I am washing dishes/laundry, or when painting a toddler bed, or when making dinner during nap time. I think I have this little budding historian within me just waiting to get out!

Check it out if you have a minute. You can go to mormonchannel.org or download the Mormon Channel app on your device. To get the the legacy show specifically, it is under the "Series" tab. But there is a ton of stuff on there to check out.

"If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these things."

Comments

Popular Posts