Ranking M&Ms

Forever M&Ms
Everybody loves M&Ms, right? Melts in your mouth, not in your hand. I distinctly remember trying to prove that marketing slogan wrong when I was five years old by holding a few in my sweaty, little hand until they melted. We had some really good M&Ms last week of the cherry cordial variety. They were so good, I told Brookie that they were probably my second-favorite type of M&Ms, which made me think of how I would rank all the others, so, since you're probably dying to know how they all ranked, here you go:
  1. Pretzel M&Ms – There's just something special about a perfect balance of sweet, salty, and crunchy.
  2. Cherry Cordial M&Ms – I hope these stick around, but I suspect that they will only show up around Valentines Day.
  3. Mega M&Ms – Was it just me, or was the chocolate actually better?
  4. Peanut Butter M&Ms – Can't get enough of these, despite my very mild peanut allergy.
  5. Mini M&Ms – How come I eat normal M&Ms a few at a time, or even one at a time, but I feel the overwhelming urge to stuff my cheeks with these?
  6. M&Ms Classic – Plain, old M&Ms are still delicious.
  7. Mint Chocolate M&Ms – Typically, you can only find these at Christmas. Oh, and they're really cheap the last week of December.
  8. Dark Chocolate M&Ms – Given my usual preference for dark chocolate, I would have expected these to rank higher, but I just haven't had them enough.
  9. Peanut M&Ms – These should also rank much higher, because I really, really like them. Trouble is that silly nut allergy. I love eating them, but I get all sorts of not-fun mouth sores a week later, so I 'try' to avoid them.
  10. Almond M&Ms – These are good too, but if I remember correctly, there are like a total of eight M&Ms in a bag. Four for me, four for you. And there's that nut thing too.
There you have it. And, for anyone wondering... Green – because they hit homeruns.

Comments

  1. Don't forget coconut m&m's. They are pretty dreamy, if you like coconut. Which I do!

    And didn't they used to have a crispy m&m a few years ago? I thought those were pretty delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the coconut M&Ms, but I need to. I vaguely remember the crispy M&Ms. Those were good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED the crispy M&Ms. Wish they were still around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts