What Can We Say?

I was such a good blogger before we had kids. Savannah is now three weeks old. She's some kind of wonderful, that's for sure. Brookie and I are tired sometimes, but we wouldn't trade anything for this precious angel.

Both of her grandmas have come and gone in the past two weeks. Our house is finally starting to feel like it's normal, after reorganizing the furniture to accommodate the nursery. And, as some of you might have seen, we had a little photo shoot with our friend Meredith (meredithraephotography.com) not too long ago. Here's the video I made with the resulting pictures.



Go to the board!

Comments

  1. Beautiful! What a lovely family :)We love you guys! and Meredith did a great job with the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so sweet! And Brooke looks like she's glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great video! I'm so grateful to Heavenly Father for bringing this beautiful gift into your lives. Your life will never be the same now she is here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful! Heck the whole family is beautiful. I am so happy that you have been blessed with a beautiful daughter of God. There is nothing like having a newborn baby in your home. Life is, happy, refreshing, wonderful, and sleepy. =) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! She is one lucky girl to have you two as parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get emotional everytime I read your blog lately. Thanks for the lift. (Btw, I'm Heidi Simpson's sister, Heather.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw this for the first time. What wonderful pictures! I'm happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts