What I Wish I Would Have Said

Yesterday I took an opportunity to bear my testimony after Jackson's baby blessing. Without fail, I always wish I would have said more. But my mind kind of goes blank of things I have been pondering. So here are some other things I wish I would have said. 
I wish I would have said that I know Jesus Christ lives! He is our Savior! He is our Redeemer. I couldn’t have gone through the last year without Him. Though it was hard, He was near my side all along. He never abandoned me. 
I wish I would have said that there were so many times that I wanted to give up this route. There were a lot of moments when I was ready to just be done. It was too hard, I thought. And I didn’t care if I missed out on blessings. But the Lord helped me to not give up. And He will help you. Whatever you are struggling with, when it is the right thing, the Savior will be there to lighten your load and help you press on. Never let go of the path He wants you to be on. 
I wish I would have said how much I love my husband. I wish I would have said how grateful I am for my children. 
I wish I would have said how much I love my Savior. And how I hoped I could be a light for Him. 
I wish I would have said that I know that all the unfair things about life can be made right through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It was a hard year. But it was so filled with blessings. There were times when I was so sad, bitter, angry, and confused. But the Lord always helped me to see the light and be ready to be happy, grateful, still, and trusting. 
Those are a few things I wish I would have said.

Comments

Popular Posts