Hairstyles

My first attempt at an actual hairstyle! Considering the fact that I spend less than 60 seconds on my hair, I think it is pretty good! It took just over an hour, I think. And to keep her occupied, she got to watch Dora the Explorer, which she loves. It is a little crooked on one side, and I wasn't quite sure what to do with the back, but all in all, I think it is a great first attempt!



Savannah has had some really funny moments lately:
• One Saturday we all went down to Lee's Summit so I could get my hair cut. Savannah went with Todd to Target, and as they were walking by the bra section, Savannah announced "I'm not big enough to wear bras."
• One evening Savannah pulled up her little chair, got out the "Believing Christ" book and started reading. "Chapter 6...It came to pass...Man punished for their own sins and not Adam's transgression."
• While at America's Best (I'm getting old...now I have to get glasses and this week I tragically found a silvery-type hair on my head), Savannah picked up one of their business cards and reached it up to the counter and said [not quietly], "Excuse me, I'd like to buy this little thing." Later, as we were sitting down working out the details, she handed the card to me and said, "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know Heavenly Father loves everyone." Todd got it right away, but it wasn't until later that I put it together that she was trying to give me a pass along card...Haha! That's our girl!! And how we love this noble, precious daughter of God!

Comments

  1. I'm so impressed you can do her hair. My poor daughter is destined to look homeless until she learns how to do her own hair (from someone else... since I'll be no help). Also, I love the cute Savannah-isms! She sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Eliza, Nate B's wife, we met at Raul's and Nate showed me your blog. Anyway, her hair is super cute! I think you did a fantastic job. Nate and I want to know if you're coming to Utah for the holidays. If so we'd love to do dinner again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...

Popular Posts