I Just Have to Share

I can't believe this has been out there for two years and I just heard about it today. When it comes to the appearance of my desktop and the icons on my computers, I am a customization junkie (and a very picky one at that). Today during a web-conference, the person on the other end was sharing his screen and I noticed that the start button and taskbar on his computer were much cooler than mine. I asked about it, and he said he was using Microsoft's official Zune Style Theme. I immediately downloaded the update, installed it, and breathed new life into the appearance of my work laptop.

If you are sick of the standard blue, silver, and olive color schemes that your computer offers, get a Mac. If that's not an option, download and install the Zune theme (then replace that Zune desktop picture with one of your own; my desktop is currently sporting a free hardwood wallpaper found here -- very cool).

Comments

Popular Posts